Martes, Agosto 22, 2017

Program Your Mind



Mentality Towards Business

When I was in college I never thought business because it was not what I'm studying. My parents are not a businessman. I'm totally outside the business. However, almost 3 years while I'm studying I gave my free time to my aunts and uncles business but my mind and passion were really far from business. The reason why I attended their business was the money they give because that time I'm struggling financially. I spent four years in my course whereas my mind attached to the lessons related to the course. My mind focuses on the ideas that might help me to pass. My mentality towards studying was consistent. I ignored some important event that can help as well. My mindset was just passing all the subjects. My point is I don't expand my mind to some opportunities and I  only realized after I graduated while I'm looking a job. That moment I told my self this " my mind captures my action" because the way I act starts my mind. I don't anticipate other aspects that might benefit my desires.

I started business mindset when I work as a cashier/billing in a transport vehicle which is my current job.In the first place, the reason I accepted this opportunity is I need a job that will support my daily needs but the company gives commission if you sell their product that makes me feel excited about the job.The best part is in my free time I watched everyday TED channel that completely shapes my mind towards business. This channel provides a lot of inspirational and informative topics. You can search this channel on Youtube and it has a related channel that totally helps you as well.

Mayroon akong alam na  online business na sapat sa budget mo click>>INTERESTED


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento